Bringing the power of AI to your research and developmentA low-cost AI analysis platform that performs
with a small amount of data and without the need for programming.
Are you having problems adopting AI?
Multi-Sigma can assist professionals with the following problems:
- A lack of confidence in the quality of AI analysis you will receive
- Uncertainty if AI analysis will generate useful information
- Integrating with an existing system
- Concerns about the compatibility of AI analysis with your existing systems.
- Insufficient and disorganized data
- Inability to communicate the process of AI analysis to others
- Concerns about the cost of adopting AI
- Lack of human and educational resources for adopting AI
- Not knowing where to start for AI adoption
- Concerns about potential security risks
Supercharge your research and development with Multi-Sigma’s “Innovative Simulation Design Method”
- High prediction accuracy
- Experimental design can be random and easily achieved
- Independency of explanatory variables is not a constraint
- Simultaneous predictions of several objective variables with high scalability and flexibility
High accurate and easy
Optimizing the design of an artificial heart using Multi-Sigma to improve multiple features and reduce side-effects
Reducing workload in experiments and improving efficiency in development
Multi-Sigma can perform analysis with data sets as small as 20. In an artificial heart design, where more than 7,000 experimental conditions are expected, Multi-Sigma successfully produced an optimum design from 60 simulations (1/120 workload). In this research work by Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, we not only reduced the workload by 1/120 to produce the optimum design but also unearthed new knowledge through the power of AI.
The advantages of Multi-Sigma
Most machine learning tools provide only one function, either prediction or optimization, and in the case of prediction, that predicts only one objective variable. Multi-Sigma can predict multiple-objective variables simultaneously and execute multiple-objective optimization from prediction seamlessly.
In addition, deep learning analysis requires the proper setting of parameters (hyperparameters) during training AI to achieve high accuracy. Multi-Sigma automatically explores the optimal hyperparameters and improves the accuracy of prediction even with a small amount of experimental dataset.
Multi-Sigma can provide professionals with the following benefits:
- High quality AI analysis
- Useful results
- Ease of use – all you need is a Web browser
- Start with as little as 20 data sets
- Ease of communication – explain your AI processes easily to an external audience
- Low-cost system development and installation offers value for money
- Accessible to all
- Easy installation
- Secured under Google Cloud’s environment
- Reduced environmental footprint for your business
Let us assist you in your installation of Multi-Sigma!
Our consultative model is designed with your success in mind. AIZOTH’s world-class AI researchers and engineers offer you support each step of the way from product installation to data analysis.
Our online course covers the following topics:
|Strong point||World-class researchers and engineers offering support for Multi-Sigma introduction and installation.|
|Working period||3 months～|
|Cost||￥3,000,000～(Fee varies depending on your requirement)|