Section 1. Definition
In this Policy, “Personal Information” means the information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description, etc., or information that includes a personal identification code, which is prescribed in Article 2.1 of the Japan Act of Personal Information Protection.
Section 2. Acquisition of Personal Information
In the following situation, we will acquire Personal Information by lawful and fair means;
(1) Use registrations on and/or inquiries regarding our services which we provide through the websites managed by the Company, including but not limited to https://aizoth.com and https://multi-sigma.aizoth.com.
(2) Applications and performance of contracts for various businesses implemented or operated by the Company (including businesses conducted jointly by the Company with a third party)
(3) Recruitment activities
Section 3. Purpose of Using Personal Information
1. We will use Personal Information for the following purposes. We will not use Personal Information which the Company acquire pursuant to Section 2 herein above (“This Personal Information”) for any purpose other than the following purposes (“Purpose”), except with the consent of the person themselves for This Personal Information (“This Person”).
(1) Operating and improving this Site;
(2) Conducting survey on our business, collection or creation of statistical data for the purpose of operating and improving this Site;
(3) Conducting survey, collecting data, and research and development of the Company’s business;
(4) Providing product information, service information, event information, news, etc. of the Company or the Company’s business;
(5) Responding to inquiries and delivering the information regarding the Company, the Company’s business, or this Site;
(7) Recruiting (including personnel management after joining the company);
(8) Analyzing and solving the causes of technical problems that occur in our company, our business, the server of this Site, etc.
2. Notwithstanding the Section 3.1 hereinabove, the Company may use This Personal Information for purposes other than those specified in Section 3.1 hereof or provide This Personal Information to a third party without the consent of This Person, to the extent permitted by law.
3. The Company will make public announcement on the revised purpose of use for This Personal Information, if the Company makes any revision to the purposes specified in Section 3.1 hereof
Section 4. Provision and Disclosure of This Personal Information to Third Parties
Except the cases specified below, we will not provide This Personal Information to third parties.
・ When this Person consents in advance
・ When outsourcing to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose, in which case, the Company will conclude a necessary contract such as a basic contract for the entrustment of personal information with outside contractors, and implement necessary and appropriate supervision on such outside contractors.
・ When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
・ When required by law
In addition to the above, we may provide to third parties This Personal Information that we hold after processing it into a form in which individuals cannot be identified (anonymized processed information or statistical information).
Section 5. Safety Management of Personal Information
We will properly maintain and prevent the loss, extinction, leakage, manipulation and unauthorized use of This Personal Information. We will appoint a person in charge of handling This Personal Information and take necessary measures for safety management of This Personal Information.
Section 6 Disclosure / Correction / discontinuation of Using Personal Information, etc.
Upon receipt of a request for disclosure, correction, addition, suspension of disclosure to this parties, deletion or discontinuation of use of This Personal Information (“Disclosure”) or disclosure of the Company’s records on its disclosure to this parties of Personal Information (“Third Party Disclosure Records”), we will promptly respond to such requests after confirming that the person making the request is This Person pursuant to the Japan Act of Personal Information Protection.
If you wish to request the Disclosure or disclosure of the Third Party Disclosure Records, you are required to send the following documents to the inquiry desk specified in Article 7. Please note that a fee will be charged for the Disclosure or disclosure of the Third Parties Disclosure Records:
-Request Form for Disclosure of Retained Personal Data
-Copy of identification document (driver’s license, personal number card, residence card, special permanent resident certificate, passport or other photo identification)
-500 Japanese Yen per request as an administrative fee
Section 7. Contact
If you have any comments, questions, or other inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information or this Policy, please contact the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 8. Revision to this Policy
Created October 4, 2020
Revised April 1, 2022
Company’s Name: AIZOTH Inc.
Address: 2nd Floor, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba Bldg,
1-5-7 Azuma, Tsukuba,
IBARAKI 305-0031, JAPAN
Representative: Rieko Kawajiri, CEO